Gelman2 consults with the medical, healthcare and insurance industry,
• Program development
• Survey, questionnaire and brochure design
• Forms management program specifically tailored for your facility
• Customized individual as well as group training
• Prospect research and grant writing
• Other information gathering and analysis
Verdugo Hills Hospital, Glendale, CA. We performed prospect research and authored grants awarded over $17,000 from McDonnell Douglas Aerospace Corporation for a “Back School” and Senior Information and Referral Center.
Design Data Resources, Beverly Hills, CA. We constructed, administered and evaluated the results of a client satisfaction survey for a healthcare information contractor, yielding a 90% rate of return from participating hospitals.
Optometric Center of Los Angeles, Southern California College of Optometry, Fullerton, CA. We created a student doctor/patient volunteer translation program from English to Spanish. [link to LA Times article]
Lovelace Medical Center, Albuquerque, NM. We designed and coordinated the production of over 350 patient and non-patient care forms.
(The Built and Natural Environment)
Gelman2 consults with the real estate, nonprofit, tourism and economic development industries to:
• Research grant organizations
• Design and deliver workshops on architectural trends and history
• Develop detailed histories about properties
• Create walking and/or driving tours
• Analyze historical reports and photographic documentation
• Review site and landscape goals
• Evaluate exhibits
• Conduct archival and library research
• Prepare reports and present recommendations
Fairchild Tropical Garden, Coral Gables, FL and City of Savannah, GA. We created content for self-guided landscape tours.
Richmond Hill Historical Society, Richmond Hill, GA. We developed an assessment report for the Ford Kindergarten Museum, analyzing site details, signage and exhibit placement and reviewed background history.
City of Industry, CA. We developed an architectural reconnaissance tour, including photographing historic buildings.